Sunday, November 9, 2014

TTD: When the Sun Has Set



















*Photos Studio 8mm / Edited by me

"There is a time sometime, 
and a place where in the perfect stillness of the evening within the sunset serenity 
we unite in the glow... 
Blissful paradise divinity, brilliancy glassy deepness, shallowness slow and smooth... 
We forever are eternal wholeness only intimacy between us... 
Thorough adoration pleasure deep in souls with melodies slowness as we breathe...
skin on skin with tenderness emotions... 

There is a time sometime, when I dream of you, 
feel caressing kissing across my eyes and hands...
and a place where old memories fade away and 
I’m with you again locked tight in your embrace, 
hearing your laughter and seeing jolly smiles upon your face... 
Music of the reverberating mind waves crashes on the shore of my aching heart... 

There is a place I’m in a different time sometime...
with you in the perfect stillness..."


Oksana Rus

No comments:

Post a Comment